Scholarships are awarded at the University and College levels. The College of Nursing offers scholarships for the Fall, Winter, and Spring semesters.
ALL applicants for a College of Nursing Scholarship MUST have applied for a university scholarship.
The primary goal of the College Scholarship Committee is to award a scholarship to as many students as possible. Therefore, applicants receiving a university scholarship will be considered for, but not guaranteed, a college scholarship.
TIPS FOR EXCELLENT APPLICATIONS:
- Don't miss the deadline. (February 1 at 11:59 PM)
- Make sure that the application is complete and submitted.
- Don't think reviewers don't read essays. They do, and weigh them heavily. Have somebody else proofread your essays.
February 1 - University Scholarship Deadline
February 1 - College of Nursing Scholarship Deadline
June 15 - College of Nursing Decisions
1. Completeness of application and essays
2. Grade Point Average
3. Content of essays (Thoughtfulness, clarity, etc.)